matlab 5.2 on debian 2.0

Hello,
   Anyone had success with this installation?

I'm running into problems.  Onep possibility is the the libraries matlab
built it with libXpm.so.4 => /usr/X11R6/lib/libXpm.so.4.9
and hamm has libXpm.so.4.10

How do I get libXpm.so.4.9 and can I get it to co-exist with libXpm.so.4.10?

----
Robert King, Australian Environmental Studies, Griffith University, Australia
3875 6677   Robert.King@ens.gu.edu.au   http://www.ens.gu.edu.au/robertk/

This signature project was my last, best hope to seem eloquent.  It failed.
But in the year of Decency In Communications Act, it became something
greater.  My last, best hope for satire.  The year is 1996. The Place:
Babbling On Pine.
              -- "Kyle N. Foster" <kfoster@argon.GAS.UUG.Arizona.EDU>