Can not get Netscape to read retrieve.

    I have found myself in email hail. I installed Netscape 4.5 three
weeks ago and was able to get it up and running. I was also able to read
my email using Netscape, but about three or four days ago I began to get
the following message: "Netscape cannot find Inbox. Cannot get mail." I
believe that the error message appeared after I tried to get smail up
and running. ( That is another story.) I do not know what I did to mess
Netscape's email retrieval program. Then I removed Netscape and
reinstalled it again and I still get the same error message. "Can not
find Inbox." I believe I have mucked up some config file but I have not
a clue where to start. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Monte Copeland

Knoxville TN