Re: Qt .deb files

On Fri, 13 Nov 1998, Marc van der Vossen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am thinking of installing debian again, but I am wondering were I can find
> the Qt free stuff as a .deb file. I do not have much Linux knowledge, but
> would like to run KDE if possible.
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Marc
> marc@vdvossen.cistron.nl

KDE is already packaged for Debian, I just installed it a couple of days
ago to check it out.  kdebase is the basic package. There are other
KDE-related packages too, I would just search on 'kde' in dselect and see
what you might want.  KDE worked easily for me, seems well documented and
didn't crash (it is beta software I believe).