remote printing problems

I work at a public hospital in Portugal. The hospital has a LAN of
almost 300 personal computers. The vertical distribution is made
through a FDDI ring and the horizontal distribution is made through
Ethernet.

You have a Novell Netware 4.11 server with a software installed called
?Unix to Netware Print Services? and its function is mainly as a print
server.

Recently I got a system with Debian Linux 2.0.34 and I was trying to
define a remote printer. I edited the /etc/printcap file and put the
following lines:

	info_dj01|rlp|Remote printer entry
	:rm=Netware
           :rp=info_dj01
           :sd=/var/spool/lpd/remote
           :mx#0
           :sh

When I print the file /etc/hosts with the command ?lp ?d info_dj01
/etc/hosts? I receive the following error:

 info_dj01: Link_send: PROTOCOL ERROR - pending input from ´Netware´
after ACK received.

Question: How can I eliminate this error ?

Although the file is printed in my HP Deskjet printer, it seems that
is missing a carriage return and my printed file looks like this:

127.0.0.1 localhost
                   10.70.108.250    hph_linux.........

Question: How can I get my file printed correctly in my deskjet
printer ?

I got a banner for every file I print. I try to use the command ?lp ?d
info_dj01 ?o nobanner /etc/hosts?, and the result is only a form feed,
a white sheet of paper, with no banner and no file.

Question: How can I eliminate the banner ?

Thank you for your help.