Stacker

Dear People,

if I did not do this right it is probably based in this being my first
email having just joined the list.

I am currently using Stacker for DOS (PCDOS 7.0). I would like to
experiment with Linux on a 170Meg removable harddisk (from my 750C with
20Meg DRAM).

With PCDOS I use win 3.1, a PC card (II), as well as parallel port
connected (manual swap) Calcomp drawing slate with pressure pen, Logitec
scanner, and Lexmark laser printer. The PC Card (PCMCIA) is my modem
(Megahertz).

Suggestions as to both 'submission' and content?

Thanks.

John

John & Mary Lill Colvin
colvin@pb.seflin.org