boot from CD ?

 Hi

 Is the 2.0_r1 CD image bootable ? I have to burn it here on work and
 I don't know how to make a bootable CD out of it.

 As far as I understand, I need to make an El-Torento(?) CD-Rom, i.e.
 one .raw file which contains a bootable HD partition and one .raw
 file that will be the "normal" CD content.

 How to make this boot .raw file ?

 (Seems to me that there must be some README, but I can't find it.)

 read you,

  -christian-

--
Christian Hammers   Westend Informatik und Netzwerke GbR   Tel 0241/701333-0
ch@westend.com      DPN Verbund-Partner Aachen u. Dueren   Fax 0241/911879