Re: Problems with StarOffice 5.0 Registration

Hello All,

Reading these emails has reminded me of something strange about the registration
process.  When registering On-line I was prompted for my customer number and my key.
The problem was I was not aware of having a customer number, so simply entered my
email address, then the key from the web page.

This allowed me to continue the On-line registration and successfully compelete it.
Then I was given my customer number both by the document and then later by email.

Does anyone else find this a little 'counter-intuative' or as we say in England 'a bit
silly' !!!!

John