Problems with kdelibs and other libs

Hi all,
	I have the following problem with kde and debian 2.0: I have installed all
the required deb packages (kdebase, kdelibs0g, qt1g) without any problems. All
the packages are correctly installed and configured; when I try to start kde
(or kdm) I get the following message:

kaudioserver: error in loading shared libraries
libmediatool.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
kfm: error in loading shared libraries
libkhtmlw.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
kcontrol: error in loading shared libraries
libkdeui.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
kbgndwm: error in loading shared libraries
libkdeui.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
krootwm: error in loading shared libraries
libkfm.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
kwmsound: error in loading shared libraries
libkdeui.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
kpanel: error in loading shared libraries
libkfm.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/X11/kde: krdb: command not found
kwm: error in loading shared libraries
libkfm.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

But all the libs are actually in /usr/X11R6/lib!!
I've already had a similar problem with libg++ and libstdc++: some apps says
they cannot find the libs while the libs are presents. Any ideas?

Thank you!

Cesare Tagliaferri