Problems with StarOffice 5.0 Registration

Steve,
  I am having the same problem registering StarOffice 5.0 that you
explained.  When I try to do an online registration I get the HTML page
and email with my Customer Number and Registration Key, but there is a
failure.  When I try to enter the Customer Number and Registration Key by
hand the Enable Key button is greyed out.  If you manage to get past this
problem can forward on your solution.  Thanks.

D.L.

/  David Lutz  ---  lutzd@pobox.com  ---  http://www.pobox.com/~lutzd  \
|  Those of you who think you know everything : KD6GNS   Portland, OR  |
\  are annoying those of us who really do.    : '97 Toyota Tacoma SR5  /