Window Maker 0.20.2 with latest slink

Hello;

I am running the latest slink (updated with the apt-get command).  I have
the -8 X packages.  Window Maker stopped working on this system when i
updated from hamm to slink.  I compiled Window Maker 0.20.2 from source
and it used to work just fine before the update.  Now I get the following
error when I try to run Window Maker.

wmaker: error in loading shared libraries
: undefined symbol: _Xsetlocale

So i think, somewhere a lib is fubared.  Oh also, I get a similar error
when I try to recompile window maker (during the linking stage).

I would much appreciate it if someone helped me to debug this problem.  I
have successfully compiled and am using a variety of other packages on
this machine including Blackbox, Enlightenment (latest off CVS),
gnome-libs etc.

Thanks

---
Vaibhav Goel ~ Primux ~ vg@primux.com ~ http://www.primux.com
P R i M U X  -  UNIX Consulting/Web Design/Internet/Intranet Technologies,
                Custom Programming and lots more!