Netscape upgrade

Right, I think it's time I installed Netscape using the debian installer
script (my current version I installed using netscape's one). I also think
I'll upgrade to 4.5 or whatever the latest is (unless people have better
ideas). I don't particularly want Collabra and Messenger, does the install
.deb work on the standalone browser? Or must I download the full communicator?

--

Andrew Tarr
"We were so close to heaven --- Peter came out and gave us badges,