Re: Problems with StarOffice 5.0 Registration

Hi, Steve!

If the registration button is ghosted, I think the registration is OK. Maybe
this is doen automagically if you do an online registration. You get the reg.
key by email in fact you need to reinstall for some reason. Maybe?

just my 2¢...

--
Åsmund Ødegård
Stipendiat Teknisk programvare