some Debian problems

Hi there!

I have a couple of questions about Debian, and let me advance that I am
pretty new to it.

First: I downloaded netscape browser latest version (I guess it is 4.3) and
can´t get it working (Segmentation fault) Any idea? (I have an official
Debian 2.0)

Second: I am also trying to install Debian on a PII 450 Seattle Motherboard
and I cannot have XF86config detect my mouse (PS2 of course). I have tried
all different configurations. Doesn´t Debian support ATX motherboard? Is
there any specific package to fix this problem?

Thanks a lot in advance to all those charitative souls that answer these
questions.

!Debian forever!

Javier Velasco
fjvelasco@sfe.indra.es