Re: anon ftp problems

Oh, I thought you were talking about using just the standard in.ftpd
that comes with whatever standard Debian network package.  I don't
know anything about any other daemons, but I would guess that they too
probably need ls and it's libs or a statically linked ls.  Just create
the directories.  There is info about this in the man page for in.ftpd.

On Wed, Nov 11, 1998 at 09:01:36PM -0600, Chris Frost wrote:

--
 _____  _
| ____|(_)     http://www.iit.edu/~jenseri
|  _|  | |     Page me via ICQ at