Acroread

Hello!

I have upgraded my system to slink and installed some new packages as
well. Generally slink works fine for me, but some of the programmes have
an eerie kind of behaviour.

Acroread's window - for example - is a complete mess-up. The pull-down
menus are ok, but if I open any .pdf files (even the online-manual) the
result is unreadable and acroread exits shortly after with an error
message "0x400e0009".

Do you have any idea why is that so?

Thanks.

Regards,
Tamas

ps.: Also, rvplayer does not work and navigator-45-smotif "stucks"
sometime and can only be stopped with kill -9.