saving font size in xemacs 20.4

Whenever I change the font size in xemacs 20.4, and do a "save
options" my font change is always lost.  I checked the faq, and made
sure that Options->Frame Appearance->Frame-Local Font menu is not
checked.  I also have the following line included in my ~/.emacs file:

(setq options-save-faces t)

Still, xemacs always reverts to the same (tiny) font size.  Anybody
know the story on this?

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Garman, garman@uiuc.edu
"They're always havin' a good time down on the bayou,