Re: Finance and biz apps?

On Wed, 11 Nov 1998, KJ Peters wrote:

> In furrowing about, I've come across xacc/plan, xinvest, StarOffice's
> suite (didn't dl the monster), and Corel's products.  Can any recommend
> application(s) for personal finance/accounting as well as biz
> planning/organizing/scheduling?

If you just want to keep track of your own bank balance, try cbb, straight
out of hamm. I've never tried using a computer for this before so I can't
compare it with the alternatives, but it certainly beats a notebook and a
calculator!

Hugh

Hugh C. Pumphrey, Dept. of -    | Tel. 0131-650-6026,Fax:0131-650-5780
Meteorology, Univ. of Edinburgh | Replace 0131 with +44-131 if outside U.K
EDINBURGH EH9 3JZ, Scotland     | Email hcp@met.ed.ac.uk