RealPlayer and Netscape

Hi.

I'm having difficulty solving a problem with the Debianized Netscape
(browser component only) and RealPlayer. I am currently using the Debian
2.0 Realplayer package and the Netscape packages from Slink.

Everything SEEMS to behave normally when I select a link to a *.ram file
except that the player does not load and there are no error messages.

Netscape shows that it is actually accessing the site in question.
RealPlayer is installed as an application and not a plugin.
RealPlayer is being called via 'rvplayer %s" .

RealPlayer will run properly outside of Netscape via a term window.
Netscape runs properly in all other instances.

Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.

Terry.

terry@online.bc.ca