I want to merge two Linux installations into one

This is my situation:

/dev/hda1	200 mb for Winblows
(required because Linux does not support my SCSI card SYM 53c416)
/dev/hda2	32 mb swap
/dev/hda3	800 mb Debian 2.0 (new install)
/dev/hda4	1 gb RH 5.1

I would like to have just Linux Debian 2.0 installed, preserving my RH
/home.
And I would like to have /usr and /tmp (and I'm thinking about /var...
on /dev/hda4)

I know that I may delete /dev/hda3 and /dev/hda4 partitions and create a new
bigger /dev/hda3, but I prefer, if possible, to act as above.

It is possible to do what I'm dreaming?
How may I adjust my /etc/fstab?

   Lorenzo Pulici - Milano, Italia    -  email: webmaster at weitzmann.it
************  Produci, consuma, crepa (CCCP Fedeli alla Linea)  ************