smail, runq and gmx .... :(

Hello,

i've got a little problem with my (local - dialup) mailserver.

When I send some Mails to one of my friends via gmx ... the gmx-mailhost tells
that the "flood protection" doesn't allow
me to send more mails to this user ... and that i should try 1500 secs. later
smail keeps sending ... and gmx rises the "timeout" (last log-file said: 12000).

i known _that_ is an gmx problem.

the smail problem is:

instead of putting the mail on hold till the next run ... it sends it back to
the user who send it :(
(in this case it's a perl-script that packages data which is targeted for "my
users" into email-attachments and sends them)
(if i don't dial up every night this can become pretty much ...)

is there any smail-switch that i overlooked ... something like "try to send 20
times and then return to sender" ??

thanx a lot.

kind regards / mit freundlichen gruessen
Andreas Neukoetter