One more convinced Linux newbie.

Yada, yada, yada ... therefore I think Linux is
great: however ...

1) My system has a 2.5 hard disk (with all my goodies installed).

2) I've used FIPS to partition (successfully) said HD.

3) I've downloaded your distribution and stat to "install."

4)CFDSIK starts. I get throught the keyboard setup (no problem).

5) I'm told that I don't have a swap partition, and then
   agree to "partition."

6) O.K., hda1 is my main partition (with all my goodies)2GB
   hda2 is what I created with FIPs 400MB
   and then I have this "pri/log" thing with about 3.95mb

7)The hda2 partition has "win fat32". I go to 'TYPE" to
  change to "83" to make it a Linux partiton.

Bottom line ... I'm stuck here! No Linux partition, no Linux
swap partition ... just a dumb ol' WIN fat 32 partition.

Please help. I trying to convince my company to really "look at"
Linux. But I can't even get it onto my computer