which fax?

Hello,

Which fax sending/receiving package should I get, please? efax,
mgetty or ?

Are there any advantages or disadvantages to one or the other?

I have a generic faxmodem. If I'd be able to serve it as a PostScript
(or other) printer to a Windows box, that'd be nice (I have samba
working OK), but I can configure that easily even if the package
doesn't support it. I run hamm.

And, lastly, is there a better way to find out than asking on here?
The descriptions in the packages aren't particularly enlightening as
far as comparison of packages is concerned...

Thank you

Jiri <jiri@baum.com.au>