RE: linux partition

Hi Don,
With 341mb to work with, you might want to go with a 24-32mb swap partition
and leave the rest as one Linux partition. That way, you won't be wasting
space in a partition that could've been smaller if you'd only known. It will
also simplify installation.
On your first run through dselect, you might also want to be conservative
about what you install. You could end up filling up your hard drive, and
have to reinstall.
Have fun,
Bill Kendrick