Re: Smail configurationg (wrong from)

I am using exmh, and for this reason I can't help you with mutt (I didn't even
tried to use mutt). Sorry.

I think I had the same problem that you have with exmh as well, but someone on
debian-user showed me how to bypass it and that is what I am doing. If you
like I can send you his letter. His bypass is not a complete solution since it
does produce some errors, but it seems that these errors are not preventing me
from sending and receiving email.