Re: Some Questions

Jimmy (jamccall@earthlink.net) wrote...
> 1. Will a Zip Drive work with Debian Linux? When I attach it now the PC
> refuses to do anything. No memory count, nothing. This may be a hardware
> problem, but if you know something please let me know.

It should work, yes.  If your PC's crashing -that- bad it's definately
a hardware problem.  Major-time.  Get your local hardware guru and/or
puter shop to check it out.

HTH,
bekj

--
: --Neophilic-Hacker-Grrl-Geek-Eclectic-Gay-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@tertius.net.au  http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/