Re: Networking Newbie

This simply means that you are (temporary or permanently) unable to load
that module into the kernel, that doesn't has necessaryly something to do
with the device itself.

Make that you have done the following:

make bzImage (or whatever to make the kernel)
make modules
make modules_install
depmod -a
... and installing the kernel

Then you should be able to install the modules using "modprobe ne" (if
necessary pass any aguments via port/irq via argument)

Alex.

--
Alexander Schwartz (Alex_Schwartz@csi.com)
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/alex_schwartz