dosemu on tty stalls system

After upgrading to Debian 2.0 I could use dosemu for the first time in a
meaningful way.  One of my dos programs (Wordperfect Presentations 2.0)
would not work properly when I run dosemu from X so I always used it on a
tty-screen.

In the mean time my computer was upgraded from a 486 DX 40 system with a
Cirrus Logic Graphics card to a 486 DX 4-100 with a S3-Trio Graphics card.
Now Presentations still give garbage on the screen when dosemu was run in
an X environment.  When I try to run dosemu on a tty-screen, I have to
press the reset button because the screen just blanks out and I get no
response at all from the keyboard.

Does anyone know what I can do about this?

Johann
| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@alpha.futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg       |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "Let all that you do be done in love."
                                      1 Corinthians 16:14