Re: [Off Topic] An EXCELLENT Microsoft Confidential document on

Hi,

	I was thinking if this document wasn't released purposely, that
is, "let them know only what we want they know" and "let's see what they
think about".  Seems to me that M$ might be playing with us, releasing
such document, or allowing somebody to have access and releasing it.
	Doesn't this sound to ease? To have access to a confidential
document from M$ exactly about OSS? I have some doubts ...
	just thinking...

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes | "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
IPEN-CNEN/SP       | is the Lord's purpose that prevails" Prov. 19.21