Diskette Basic Installation

I have downloaded the bin files for 2.0 and created diskettes (using
rawrite2.exe). The following message appears after the install reads the
2nd Base diskette:

	Error reading from tempfile!  Input/Output error.

Any suggestions as to what could cause this?  I redownloaded the bin file
and created a new diskette, but the same thing happened.  I know you
discourage the use of diskettes, so maybe I'm the first to try using the
diskette installation. I did so because I wanted to create a Linux-only
system for evaluation.