Re: Emacs command line option

daniel worte,

> One reason some people are disgusted with emacs is the changes that RMS
> and company puts in emacs files. Everytime a new version comes up it seems
> to break some old code that used to work.

that and it's use to force the True Faith of GNU down our throats.
Remember lignux?

Emacs has gotten nearly to the point of an msfsoft product; if it
wasn't for the failure to crash regularly, I'd be suspicious.  It hogs
resources, has regular and incomprehensible changes that break
compatibility with itself, and tries to change established standards by
fiat . . .