Re: Print Postscript in draft-mode on Canpn BJ200, today!

> Hello,
>
> I have spent some time in the ghostscript source trying to make my BJ200e
> print Postscript in draft-mode. Anyone who uses the BJ200 knows it can be a
> real ink-hog when priniting some documents, and most of the printing I do can
> be done in draft mode.

You might try the effect of, for example, putting
{0.5 mul 0.5 add} settransfer
at or near the top of the PS file.
This should map all colours from 0 (black) to 1 (white) into the
range 0.5 to 1 instead. Or experiment with other numbers.

Zack