Re: Greenbush

That was in April...
And I'm still waiting for ...11 PAID editions of Debian :-((

message:       inbox_19980501 8
date:          Mon Apr  6 14:38:00 1998
to:            Linh (L.) Dang                     :6X21     (BNR)
from:          paulwade@greenbush.com                       (INTERNET)
subject:       Re: finally !!!
sender:        paulwade@spacehead.wwdepot.com               (INTERNET)
size:          80

Yes, you have 11 issues coming to you. I will send one right away.

PW

message:       outbox_19980416 225
date:          Thu Apr  2 17:04:00 1998
to:            paulwade@greenbush.com                       (INTERNET)
from:          Linh (L.) Dang                     :6X21     (BNR)
subject:       Re:Re: finally !!!
sender:        Linh (L.) Dang                     :6X21     (BNR)
size:          1040

 PW> I'm glad it works well. When exactly did it arrive? I'm hoping to have
 PW> 1.3.1 ready this weekend. The big thing about it is supposed to be the 3.3
 PW> X servers.

That has been more 1/2 year now! (July 1997)

I've paid for 12 editions. Until now I've only got ONE! I don't want to go on
debian-user and complaint lowdly but... 9 months are long!

 PW> + Paul Wade                         Greenbush Technologies Corporation +
 PW> + mailto:paulwade@greenbush.com              http://www.greenbush.com/ +

Linh Dang
linhd@nortel.ca