Re: IRC: vhosts, clones, and bots

> Anyone know how the IRC hosts keep track of the number of bots,
> clients, etc. are connected?  Do they record the hostname or the IP?
>
> I only have 1 IP.  If I create a bunch of hostnames pointing to my IP, how
> can I connect with those hostnames?

You can't do this unless you are authorative for your own IP address or it
is pointed at your nameservers.  But even if it was pointed at your
nameservers it would be a pain because the irc servers cache your IP
address.

-ddhd-

Windows 95 packs with solitare (ooohhh!),  Linux packs with DOOM.
    You can have your deck of cards!! Ill take a chainsaw.