Re: [Debian]: Wann kommt die Debian 2.0 - CD

On Wed, Aug 05, 1998 at 12:53:21PM -0600, Gary L. Hennigan wrote:
> Johann Spies <jhspies@alpha.futurenet.co.za> writes:
> | On 5 Aug 1998, Jens Ritter wrote:
> |
> | > Please: This is an englisch speaking mailing list. Thanks,
> |
> | Some German on the list and even other languages contribute to the variety
> | on the list.  I like it.
>
> Well, you may enjoy it but I think it would've been more appropriately
> posted to debian-user-de@jfl.de. I'm sure the original poster would've
> gotten a much better response too.

The thread started on exactly this list, and was moved by accident. I
respnded without checking the adress (as I thought it was still on
debian-user-de [i have a threaded mail reader]).

I agree that this list is english only.

FYI, the two mails had this content: Q: "Sorry, but wasn't it LSL and not
infomagic"" A:"Oh, yes. *ups* I apoligize."

Marcus