Re: How do I set the Reply-To field in Pine/Smail?

> I use Pine and Smail and regularly send email to a group of people.  Now
> some servers is starting to refuse the mail because they see it as spam
> apparently because the Reply To field refers to my localhost in stead of
> my proper email address.

the easiest way is to use pines custom header feature.

go into pines configuration menu, and look for the "Customized-Headers"
option.  in there you should add a line which looks like this:

and that should do the trick.

adam.

 4050 Lake Otis Pkwy	   Adam  Shand	     (v) +1 907 562 4636
 Anchorage, AK 99508  Systems Administrator  (f) +1 907 562 4807