Debian backup software.

Hi, I need to back up 4 or 5 local Debian boxes, and am wondering
which of the various backup programs included in Debian have worked
well for people.  I've had a look at afbackup and tob, and they seem
*ok*, but nothing spectacular.  I am more interested in something that
is safe and simple... I am not very knowledgable about these sorts of
things, and I want something I can get a handle on quickly, and trust,
rather that something that perhaps has more functionality, but might
mess me up if I goof up a config or something...

Thanks for your time,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org