Re: Diamond Supra Express PNP internal modem , Linux , and you.

I have a 336pnp supra interal that works, but I bought a PCI 56k that
didn't. Be sure to through look at the box and on the internet at the
requirements if "WIN95 is required" appears anywhere DON'T GET IT it's a
win modem and has crappy software to replace parts of hardware and the
software is only availbe with win95.

The rule of thumb is if you get it make sure a pnp bios can find the
card and configure it.  If it doesn't do that the modem is probably
win95 hardware.

Philip Thiem
sbend@washington.navy.mil wrote:

> Can someone please tell me if it is possible to use above modem with
> Linux. Thank you for your assistance.
>
> --

      _
     _ \ \   From Witomatic Keep,