Re: ATI XPERT@PLAY AGP support

Yes, I have that card and it works beautifully with XFree86 - no problem
at all. I have it running at 1024 x 768 with the 32 bit color depth.

You need to use the Mach64 server when you install X in Debian 2.0. It
has the Xpert@Play (AGP or PCI) listed by name in the list of cards when
you run XF86Setup, and the configuration was very straight forward.

Good luck,
Tom