xemacs not starting unless connected to the net

My xemacs does not start unless I am connected to the internet. I do not
use emacs for anything that needs me connected to the Net. I am assuming that
it has something to do with the email part of xemacs is there a way to make it
not try adn dial the net everytime I open xemacs. Regular emacs works fine.

--
Thanks,
Keith

You only get one chance at life, but if you do it right, you only need one.