Re: Needed: NEC CDrom drive info

On Mon, 6 Jul 1998 22:14:06 -0400, Damir J. Naden wrote:

>souncard gives me three diff options: matsushita, mitsumi or sony, but I can
>not find any inf anywhere on the net, including NEC site, that would reveal
>which audio cable works with 464 drive.
>Does anyone out there have any clue about this? Any and all info greatly
>appreciated...

    This may sound like a flippant respons, but believe me, it is not.  Use
the plug that fits.  The three you list have completely different plug styles
and it is obvious from one to the next which ones will and will not fit.

--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my