DNS and Host access.
- To: Debain User Mailing List <email@example.com>(Reply requested)
- Subject: DNS and Host access.
- From: Graham Lillico +44 1785 248131 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 10:54:27 +0100 (BST)
- Message-id: <0627541011061998/A13089/GCSSTF/11C65AB61A00*@MHS>
I have just set up a primary and secondary name servers on my network, and I
have created some A class records for things like ftp, www and news. I would
like to deny access to say the web site if someone used say
http://ftp.bogus.org and just allow access from http://www.bogus.org, I have
been unable to find a way to do this, so at the moment you can access any of
these services by using any of the names I have set up.
Does anyone know how to get this working like I would like to?
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org