Diagnostic tool recommendations?

First, kudos to the Debian and Linux developers.  I was given a
PS/2 Model 80 (386 - Microchannel (MCA) machine) with an
MCA IDE controller.  I added a 2 GB IDE drive and an ATAPI
CDROM.  The debian installation went flawlessly!!! Both the
hard disk and CDROM were recognized and usable.

I'm impressed and very happy. Almost. :-(  I get segmentation
faults at various times after using the system for awhile.
I suspect that this could be do to a bad memory SIMM.
I've got five 2 MB SIMMs spread across two MCA memory
expansion cards for a whopping 11 MB (1MB on system board).
I think that one of these SIMMs could be bad.  Can anyone
suggest tools for locating the bad SIMM?  (If not, I'll just start
pulling them one at a time.)  Or should I be looking else where
for the problem?

Symptoms: Seg fault error may occur at any time, running any program.
No problems under DOS. (But I understand that DOS isn't nearly as
aggressive in using memory as Linux.)

Thanks for any help
Tony Richardson