Using Diald

Hi all,

I am trying to install diald, as I have a small network, no more than 5
machines, and I want all of them to use the interent via my isp account,
everything else is already configured, apart from my connection which at the
moment has to started and stopped manually.  I am looking at using diald to do
this, exept that I only want diald to allow connection between certain times,
i.e. only at off peak rates, does anyone know if this is possible or even where
I can find out more about diald?  I have looked at the mini howto but that
doesn't give much information at all.

Regards

Graham