Swap

Hi!
I am going to configurate a linux machine. But I don't know if it is good to use a old 120 MB drive for swap. I would like to know if it is good to use that drive for swap and a new WD for /. The new drive is around 4GB so I could use the new drive for swap too and the old one for garbage. I do not know which configuration is better. I would be very gled for any advice. Thanks in advance.
                                               Matej Grasic