Re: Intel EtherExpress Pro/10+ ISA card

At 16:05 +0200 1998-04-21, Fabian Knittel wrote:
>On Sat, Apr 18, 1998 at 01:33:11PM +0200, dg@bingo.baynet.de wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I can get some Intel EtherExpress Pro/10+ ISA and/or PCI cards for free, and
>> I'm asking myself, if these cards are making any problems with Linux. I
>
>> found the drivers on the Net, and I will get the cards next week, so speaks
>Have I missed something? Why do you need drivers from the net?

The eepro.c driver in the kernel is quite old. The EtherExpress Pro/10+ PCI
card uses the EtherExpress Pro 10/100 driver though (which is different
from eepro.c).

--
Joel "Espy" Klecker    <mailto:jk@espy.org>    <http://web.espy.org/>
Debian GNU/Linux Developer...................<http://www.debian.org/>