Re: ISDN modem problems

I use a Zyxel OMNI TA 128U (almost the exact same beast) with a single 64K
channel. It has no problems. My server machine is a P90 overclocked to 100 with
40MB of memory. Perhaps you're getting buffer overruns on your serial port. What
baud rate are you running your serial  port at?

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
jjorgens@bdsinc.com