PDF and Linux

How can I print PDF collor files to a linotronic 530 Image Setter with
command line.

	Yeah... there are a few questions inside this...

	where can i find the linotronic 350 drivers for linux;

	how can i print CMYK separations from adobe acrobat reader or other;

	how can i do all this with no user interacting;

In fact I want any agency send me an AD by FTP, when the file finish
arriving an script runs, convert the PDF file to the correspondent PS
File (my Image Setter - RIP) and copy it to the NW directory where the
iamge setter looks for new jobs. Its appear easy to do... ah... i need
to setup a ANSI BBS to allow people using only hyperterm to send their
files also, to do the same...

	TIA

Leonardo Ruoso