Re: Windoze 95 is not multi-tasking, it just pretends it is multitasking.

> I didn't know it, and I don't care.  To me, this is worthless
> information.
>

> This is not valuable information about debian or is it?
> I happen to have some very valuable information on how to play the
> classical guitar.  Would you like me to post that to debian-user?
>
> The internet is full of win9[58] babbling.  When it doesn't have any
> relation to debian, it does _not_ belong on this list.

Wait until you have to make convincing arguments to folks that are making
OS decisions. You are probably just a guy behind a box at home. whoes only
concern is to get debian to work for himself. Some of us spend time
looking for convincing arguments why Linux should be the OS of choice. ..

As for the bit about your classical guitar ... .. it closes this
discussion

--Jon.