Re: Changing xterm titles to something more usefull than 'xterm'

> this one has a color prompt.. :)

heh. cewl. I'm using yours now. :) I noticed mine was really dumb
because it executes all of those programs every time a new prompt
is issued. I guess the first two should have been pointed toward
env variables. Still, I like yours better. :)

As for the current command executing, maybe for specific commands you'd
like to see in the titlebar, you could wrap them with a shell of some
sort. Then the sub-shell would update the title before executing the
command.

So...

docmd.sh:
#!/bin/sh