Re: Windoze 95 is not multi-tasking, it just pretends it is

DAVID B. TEAGUE writes:
[snip]

> HEAR HEAR!  This is not inappropriate discussion for the Deb User list.
>
> I too play double bass myself (or bass violin as Professor Murray
> Grodner called it, and the folk who succeeded Professor Grodner and his
> wife at Lemur Music call it as well.)
>
> Marcus, I share your classic guitar interest, as well, though I
> certainly wouldn't say I _play_ classical guitar. I have attempted to
> play it, and would not find a word or two about either topic
> inappropriate.
>
> If you want to talk double bass, instruments, music, etc, I'll be
> delighted to talk to you about it. Is this is maybe more border line
> than Windows 95 crud software?

Nah, no more borderline than some of the spam that has been on this list
before 8-) Those who do not wish to participate in the thread, please use the
"delete" function. "bass violin"... never knew that 8-) The closest I get to
"playing" any instrument is via MIDI sequencing. I wonder if "jazz" ever got
debianized....

--
-= Sent by Debian 1.3 Linux =-
Thomas Kocourek  KD4CIK